On Demand Delivery offers maximum customer satisfaction
From now on, your customers will receive their online purchases when it suits them. DHL On Demand Delivery (ODD) gives recipients several convenient and flexible delivery options. In other words, your customers choose where and when DHL Express delivers the package. DHL Express ensures that the delivery runs just as smoothly as the online purchase.
What do consumers want?
- Maximum flexibility and convenience.
- Proactive status messages by SMS or e-mail of sent shipments with expected delivery date.
- Being able to decide for yourself how, where and when the delivery takes place at the most convenient time.
What does DHL Express offer?
- With ODD, DHL Express offers the recipient flexibility. Choose yourself
where and when your shipment will be delivered.
- With ODD, as a shipper, you choose to proactively serve your customers
keep them informed of their mission's journey.
- The recipient determines online which delivery option is most suitable.
Make the most of the online world
With ODD, DHL Express meets the flexible needs within the E-commerce market. With a few mouse clicks, your customer chooses where and when they want to receive the shipment. DHL Express is the only service provider to offer this service on a large scale. On Demand Delivery is available in more than 45 languages in 150 countries, representing the majority of global commerce and online retail activities. ODD helps you to distinguish your webshop from the competition, increases online conversion and improves the experience of your customers.
Get the most out of the online world
ODD from DHL Express meets the flexible needs within the e-commerce market. With just a couple of clicks of the mouse your customer can decide where and when they want to receive the shipment. DHL Express is the only service provider offering this service on a large scale. On Demand Delivery is available in more than 45 languages in 150 countries, which covers the majority of global trade and online retail activities. ODD helps you to differentiate your webshop from the competition, increases online conversion and improves your customers’ experience.
Happy recipients? Use DHL On Demand Delivery!
After your shipment has been handed over to DHL Express, the recipient will immediately receive a message by SMS and/or e-mail and will be informed about the expected day of delivery. The message contains a link to the ODD system, easily accessible from any smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Via ODD, recipients can directly decide how, where and when the delivery takes place.
- On the day of delivery, the recipient will receive another message by SMS and/or e-mail so that he knows exactly when to expect the package. We will simply deliver to the original address without notice to the contrary.
On Demand Delivery options:
Pick up at a DHL Service Point
No more waiting at home unnecessarily. Your customer picks up the shipment himself at a DHL ServicePoint nearby.
Schedule the delivery
Your customer selects a delivery date that suits best.
Release of signature
Give DHL permission to deliver the shipment without signature in the absence of your customer.
Delivery to the neighbours, reception or security
Give DHL permission to deliver the shipment to the neighbors, reception or security.
Delivery to a different address
Give DHL permission to deliver to an alternative address (such as work, family, school etc).
Waiting time during vacation
If your customer is on vacation, we can keep the shipment for you for up to 30 calendar days.
DHL EXPRESS MOBILE APP
Make it even easier for your customer. With the DHL Express mobile app, your customer chooses the most suitable delivery option for him or her, and more...
- See which shipments are on their way
- Pay directly VAT and/or import duties
- Change a delivery with On Demand Delivery
- Track sent shipments created in MyDHL+
Every parcel that can be delivered on the first delivery attempt saves DHL kilometers and CO2.